These are the terms and conditions for our Upstream Competition running from 01/12/22 ending on 08/12/22.
Instagram Competition T&Cs
- The promotion is open to GB residents only aged 18 years and over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Clearly Drinks, its agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion. No third-party entries.
- To participate, entrants must like the post, tag three friends and fill in the blanks in the comments, and share this post to your story. Entries must be made between 4pm on 01/12/22 and 4pm on 08/12/22. Entries after this time will not be counted.
- There will be 2 Instagram winners selected at random at Perfectly Clear’s discretion.
- Any comments deemed inappropriate will be not be accepted as an entry.
- Unlimited comment/entry per person and per Instagram account. No third-party entries.
- Prize must be taken as stated. The winners will receive the following:
x1 Upstream Case (6 x 330ml) + 1x High Ball Upstream Glass
- In the event of any prize winner being uncontactable or failing to respond to the winning Instagram post within 7 days, the promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternate winner.
- Promoter reserves the right to vary, alter or terminate this promotion due to unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- Neither the promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for prizes being lost, damaged or delayed in the post.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for prize winners unable to take up their prize in whole or in part and there are no alternatives in cash or kind.
- All data will be held in accordance with the Data Protection legislation and the promoter will not use your details, or pass them to a third party, without your consent, except for the purposes of this promotion.
- By entering this promotion all entrants agree unequivocally to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- English law shall govern these terms and conditions. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter’s decision regarding promotional matters will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Promoter: Clearly Drinks Ltd, Riverside Road, Southwick, Sunderland SR5 3JG
- By entering, all entrants agree that Upstream can use the entrant’s name in social media posts from the Upstream Instagram account. By entering this promotion all entrants agree unequivocally to be bound by these terms and conditions.